Egg Tofu with Oyster Sauce Recipe.

Peace be upon you and Hello everyone!

Today, I'm feeling so happy because my mom cooked my fav for dinner! It is Egg tofu with oyster sauce. But wait a minute. Do you guys know what is egg tofu (or tauhu telur)? Haa, if you guys have no idea what is it, egg tofu is a tofu (tauhu) with white egg (macam telur putih) inside of it. Haha. I swear I never heard about it too. Only after I work at Anjung Keli, I know what is it and it become my fav dish! So, I am so happy to share the recipe with all of you.

Egg Tofu with Oyster Sauce Recipe.

Ingredients:

3 tubes of egg tofu
3 cloves garlic
3 teaspoon of black pepper
1 cup of water
3 tbsp of corn starch mix with 1/2 cup of water
3 tbsp of oyster sauce
1 egg
Salt, as much as u want.
And cooking oil.


How to cook:

1. Cut the tofu in the middle (or how small you want it). Fried it until crisp. And put it in a plate/bowl.
2. Tumis the garlic until it give a good smell.
3. Put in the pepper and water. Cook until it boil.
4. Then put in the mixed corn starch and oyster sauce. Stir until it look smooth.
5. Later, put in the egg and salt. And stir until the egg scramble.
6. After that, pour it on the tofu. DONE!



You also can add chili sauce to make the color become red. And if you think that the oyster sauce already give enough salty taste then just don't add the salt.  Also, you add up with any type of veggie  :)

Comments

  1. wow.... delicious....

    p/s : Salam. Terima kasih sudi join Segmen Nak URL Blog #18. (^_^).

    Blog ini telah tersenarai di http://www.mialiana.com/2015/09/senarai-url-blog-18.html

    - Mia Liana -

    ReplyDelete
  2. waaaa.. sedap.. :)

    Selamat berhujung minggu. Jemput singgah k..

    Entry terkini:
    1. "Aneh!! Sebiji telur ada 2 kuning telur.."
    2. "Aperture Squad Artwork"



    ReplyDelete
  3. sedap nampaknya...boleh try nanti.

    Jemput singgah ek :) http://shilazizi.blogspot.my/

    ReplyDelete
  4. salams kenal:)
    faberet my kids jugak...follow sini dari segmen kak mia liana 'segmen nak url blog'

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts