30 days workouts challenge.

Peace be upon you and Hello readers!
I guess its not too late yet to say Hi to November. :)

How you guys doing? Was your October went well? Mine?? Mmmmm I can say it was okay...... I work. That's all maybe. Haha.

It is new month now, November. As everyone already flipped their calendar page, what have you guys planned for it? What you guys already have in to-do-list for November?

For mine, I have these 30 days workouts challenge in my list. I feel called to live a little bit more healthier by looking what I eat and do some workouts. I want to make some transformation on myself. Feels like I'm going into a revolution. Lol.

Plus, I was kinda inspired by this quote, "A certain darkness is needed to see the stars." Don't take this quote wrongly because the word darkness there. But I am pretty sure you guys are smart enough to understand the profound of it. With some hard work, you will get the pays. I take the quote as in beauty concept. Like you know, wearing black is classic. hehe.

So here I would love to share those 30 days challenge with you guys. Credit to Blogilates. You can go and check out the website for more infos.





Okay, so I guess that's all for now. Will be sharing about my transformation in following post next month. Byee~~


Comments

Popular Posts