My 20th Birthday

Peace be upon you and hello guys!!!

Yesterday (it wasn't even 12am yet), I got home from work and my family had a surprise for me and then we had a little eating. I was actually full after that and barely sleep that night so I texted my bae and played truth or dare with him. lol.

I'll get a lot of friends wishing on whatsapp groups, personal, fb, twitter and all. I honestly feel awkward and don't know how to react at first. Should I be like "Oh thanks, love u all too" or "Yayy!" or "*shy face*" or idk.... hahahahahaha. I tried to relate and think about how they react before. I couldn't. hahaha

And now, I feel like wishing myself with some cute pic I just googled it:


Btw!! I won one of the Giveaway Blogger Utara prizes! I won the product/blog review, and I cant wait to see what Cik En would write about Idiosyncrasy Mine! XD XD XD '

*excited*
Bye.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts