My Sims' Instagram account

Peace be upon you and hello guys!

I didn't blog much on 2017, or not at all.. LOL. and yeah I believe you guys already tired with all my promises about Im coming back. mmmmmm. soreeeeyyy

****

Here, if u realized, I have made a few chances on my blog and also the url is no longer betapunyadunia.blogspot.com, its now idiosyncrasymine.blogspot.com.

****

One of my new year resolution is to at least blog more. (pls support me guys) haha. So, with all of my interest and things I like the most, will become my modal to blog more. Especially Sims4, alpaca, ocean, dark blue stuff and moreeee.

Here, i wanna drop my sims instagram account, you guys can go check it out and give a follow and lotsss of likes definitely.


And... yeah, 2017 coming to the end. Probably throwing some new year party in my sim town soon. haha. Have a nice new year eve guys!!! and Happy 2k18!


Comments

Popular Posts