Thalassophile

Peace be upon you and Hiya guys!


So what is 'Thalassophile'?  Thalassopile (n) means Lover of the sea or ocean. 
And what is it about this lover of the sea thing?? Aha. Yeah! I am a lover of the sea and ocean. I am a thalassophile guys. I'm just going to be super excited to see the ocean and yes it give me peace and calmness. Tranquility. To add more, I am so lucky to live in Penang island now, And I can see the picturesque ocean view right from my school. At the highest peak of course. I would love to at least stand by the beach and let the wave push and pull away the water to my feet when I go to Batu Feringghi especially. And yeah, I thing I want to make a travel list to go the beach in my country and worldwide! And make it happen. The ocean is where I want to be. But I am a thalassophile but i don't know how to swim lol. Got to learn that first. yep! :D

Here are some ocean pics to share with you bcs I love looking at it.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts